Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Questions

The feedback from the first question was pretty positive, so I'm going to continue to answer questions for now. Send in as many as you'd like. ryan.ryryp13@gmail.com

That's it for now. Just been playing 110s for the last half of the month, I seem to be running pretty well in those and not very good in the 100-200 regulars (or 220 turbos for that matter).

I think I've finally improved my game enough to where I am truly a solid 110 winner. Over my last 850ish games I'm a 6-7% ROI. Considering over 1k+ samples the highest winner I can find is 10% at that level, I'm fairly content with that. Obviously I'm still learning a lot, always, but I feel my days at the 110s are finally numbered, despite many half shots, short periods of higher play, etc.

Here's to a good rest of March.

2 comments:

bpmst2 said...

Hey ry, had a question for regarding leases and housing type stuff. I think I remember seeing in your blog you talk about renting or something related, that correct?

Ryan said...

Yea, what's your question, if I can't answer it I can probably direct you to someone/somewhere that can.