Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy

I have a few questions, I'm working on answering them for the blog, I've just been pretty busy, sorry.

March starting off "meh" just like most of February was. I'm up very little over about 20 hrs played.

I'm helping run my Uncle's autobody shop Mon-Wed bc he's on vacation, so I'll try to have a post up by Thursday with at least one question answered.

Keep sending questions though if you have anything to ask about husngs (or anything else I suppose you think I'm qualified to answer).

5 comments:

wtfnoway said...

Over/under on when the first blog question gets answered?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HokieGreg said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

english as a 2nd language ftw

a hug

-hokie

over/under on blog question should be set at April 1st

T28333 said...

How much can I get on the over? :)

Ryan said...

1 Spamming fool trying to infiltrate my blog.

3 people I shall prove wrong today (or tomorrow).