Monday, March 3, 2008

Q and A

So I want to try something on the blog.

I have no idea what you guys want me to post as far as strategy goes. In the past I've done a few "big pots played today" posts where I briefly go through each major hand I played and post some thoughts on them.

Some people seem to enjoy this, others say I should post less hands and go into more detail about them.

So... I think I want to try a question and answer thing for awhile, and see how that goes.

First, I want to make it clear that I am by no means correct on every/any decision or opinion I make in regards to husngs. But by answering your questions, I think I can help a lot of newer/lower level players and perhaps even inspire some good discussion or thoughts from the players at or above my level of play/thinking.

So send questions to ryan.ryryp13@gmail.com (Please title them "HU Q" and you can leave an attribution or request anonymity if I decide to post it here)

As far as what your questions are to be about... anything involving husngs. I'll try to pick out the most common questions or most interesting ones and answer them (assuming I get any emails).

Just try not to give me like 3 full hand histories and say "based on the reads in these games..." or something crazy like that.

Until then, run good.

No comments: