Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Doing better

Had a good last two days, as did my buddy who plays 6 max on my account.

Made some good money today from my business, about 50 an hour if not a little more for 4 hours.

I got pulled over on the way home in between a semi shitty town and a ghetto by a white cop. He freaked out on me, but in the end just said to get the fuck out of town. Not sure why he pulled me over but he made up all this bullshit about my truck and trailer not being safe, I think a tall, young white guy really threw him off as most people in my business are generally kind of redneck, old or both if they are white. The rest are generally mexicans that do sealcoating. Either way, good not to get some bullshit ticket or get my trailer impounded (which he said he should do).




If anybody is interested in doing a group stake type deal thing, email or leave a message here.

Hokiegreg and I were talking about doing something with 3 other players, so 5 in total, where we each ante up 110 and somebody plays a 550. Equal action obviously on this. We could do it where we play this a few times a week, once a week, or a lot more often, I don't care. I'm definitely fine playing some fish or breakeven in a 550 as I'm sure a few others are. I think it'd be a fun +EV thing to do with semi-low variance (I mean what doesn't involve variance at 110s+?).

That's about all, more updates and pictures (finally I have a digital camera, the old one got lost in the move) soon. And I'm just behind the pace for Platinum through 10 days so far.

Bankroll $4,634.32

No comments: