Monday, November 10, 2008

Online Poker In Jeapordy

The Bush Administration appears to be attempting to pass new regulations for the UIGEA legislation as one of the "midnight" acts that most presidents do shortly before leaving office. This is troublesome, to say the least.

I've made a sticky on the 2p2 HU forum alerting users about the legislation and I urge all readers of my blog to at the very least call the #s in the following thread and/or email relevant parties.

Here is the link: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/57/poker-legislation/lets-all-call-fed-tell-them-hold-off-uigea-regs-340261/

Also, if you have a blog, please post about this and link to that post. We need all the support we can get.

2 comments:

Yuranus said...

thx for the comment

If you let me i will copy past and post this on my blog.

I think we could also change link with eachother

tell me what you think

Yuranus said...

one more thing I think obama is in favor of online poker so there is no problem if bush does that :)

obama had alot of support of the US poker players. I remember reading somehere doyles gave money to obama campain