Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Ship!

Sox in the playoffs, going to game 4 if we don't sweep em in 3.

Finished around +3k on the month, including wcoop cash and fpps. Not sure how I ran, I'd like to say bad but it's all moot, everyone always thinks they run bad. I was down 2kish at one point, so obviously could've been an ugly one, but I feel I fought through some swings. 6% ROi in 110s in 2 mans I played, rest were 4 man 220-330s with a few 2 mans mixed in at both those limits.

May add to the total, as my buddy is 14/18 in the nightly 70k and I have half the action.

Looking forward to next month's games, should be a fairly busy month with a wedding, the sox game, possibly a bear's game and we're also planning to have a little Halloween party.

Golfed shitty last Sunday, looks like I probably won't break 100 this year. I think I have a 25% shot at breaking 100 for the rest of the year outdoors, as I think I'll be lucky to get 4 more rounds in.

More updates soon, brewery maybe done tomorrow? Waiting on someone finish cutting and welding the kegs we're converting into 15 gallon brew pots.

1 comment:

endgamep said...

Hi, thanks for the rail. My chat is blocked some few weeks at pokerstars now, so we'll talk later.